Can someone catch me up on all the Star Jones jokes I don't get???

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Phil_L, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

So her weddding is all over the news, which seems a little silly. I keep hearing gay jokes about her new husband. What did I miss? Is he gay and it's just an open "secret" like the Liza/David Gest thing? Am I out of the loop?

2. WillG

WillG Producer

I don't know about that for sure, but from what I have read, she sold her nuptuals to sponsors so she could get free stuff. Pretty tacky, especially for someone with money.

3. Jason Adams

Jason Adams Supporting Actor

Roger Jason Adams

Very much it seems. He seems pretty gay to me. In fact, his bachelor party was themed as a "Roman Bath", in which all the men had to be naked, except for a towel if one choosed, if I remember correctly. The strippers were said to be butt-ugly. And everyone there had to sign confidentialty agreements. Hmm...

4. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Apparently Jones was hawking her wedding to sponsors and trying to line up free stuff even on the round-robin talk show she appears on, The View. But ABC made her stop. The idea was that a designer who would kick in a free dress or a catering house that would host that affair would get a plug on the show. The whole thing seems pretty tacky, and the voracious and obnoxious Ms. Jones was dubbed "Bridezilla". The irony is that when a reporter called ask her about the whole controversy he was told that her wedding was "a private matter" and not something for public discussion. That would have come as news to her audience, from what I've heard. And yeah, I vaguely remember seeing some gossip-type headline about her intended's bachelor party being at a gay night club with Chippendale's-style dancers, although everyone concerned said the man isn't gay and was just partying with his many gay friends. (Not that there's anything WRONG with that. [​IMG])

Regards,

Joe