What's new

Can I get a "Woooooah, Bundy"? DVDPlanet says Season 1, October 7th!!! (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
I realize it's morally wrong to be even remotely negative in this thread, but... October 28? Ugh, couldn't they have picked a better date. We got Looney Tunes on 10/28, and it's so close to 11/4, a monster of a date with Indiana Jones, X-Files Season 8, Finding Nemo, and God knows what else. :D

But to hell with budget. Let's rock.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Last night I decided to make a banner for my signature commemorating this great news! Had to go back and edit this morning though after Dave mentioned the date change. lol. As I've said before, this is the one show I've been wanting more than anything else out there. I'm really excited about it!

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
The next few months are goin to kill the wallet OMG lol but oh well

A fat woman came into the shoe store today......

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Definatley picking this one up as well as the rest of the season sets when or if they come out(keeps fingers crossed). Those 'best of' discs suck a$$. I wish the studios would realize this and just get on with the season sets. There has to be a better way of using statistical analysis to develop a profitability percentage. Such as using the amount of Seasons correlated with the Neilsen ratings during the initial televised seasons. I'm obviously just pulling this out of the air. I can't imagine a professional with a degree in statistics would not be able to develop a better way of determining demand than just releasing a 'best of' and seeing how it sells.

Rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks