What's new

Can I do better than these Infinity's at this price? (1 Viewer)

Crutchfield has the Alpha's on sale. I was thinking about purchasing the Alpha 20's and matching 37C Center for $450.00 then getting the free pair of Primus 150's. This would normally cost $980.00 from them! Are there deals at the moment that compare to this? Also, is it possible to use another set of the 20's as my center instead? I have issues with the 37C being rear ported into my entertainment center.Thanks!

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
According to this S&V .pdf review, the 37C--like some other Infinity centers I've seen--is sealed (probably to avoid exactly what you're worried about and to enable that smallish enclosure that's jammed with two 6.5" woofers to generate that 45Hz bass--a ported design would need a larger enclosure).

And that deal seems very difficult to beat & I would LOVE to own that center channel myself.

James Phung

Second Unit
That Infinity promotion is great indeed. I got a pair of Alpha 50s, the 37C center, and the bookshelves from Circuit City for $450 (thanks to a $300 gift card).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation156
Recent bookmarks