What's new

Can anyone vouch for Kimber PBJ cables? (1 Viewer)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Looking into interconnects for a future SACD player, and don't want to spend an arm and leg (particularly since I'll likely have to add an ICBM into the mix).
The Kimber PBJs are priced reasonably enough to justify, so long as they're a quality interconnect. Can anyone vouch for these? Better than Radio Shack or similarly priced Acoustic Research cables? How did they effect the sound characteristics in your system?
Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

Jeff Mills

Stunt Coordinator
I would look into products by Ascendant Cables. Dont know if you can get them in the US, but they are available from Link Removed in Canada. Unbeleivable cables for the money.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
1) they appear to be made well
2) no reason to suspect they'd perform any differently
3) never tried that particular brand
further discussions on this forum debating interconnects can be found here

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
I have PBJs running from my Musical Fidelity CD player to my Denon 3802 (using it as a pre/pro) and for the money, I feel that they can't be beat. I also have a pair of Kimber Heros lying around (a bit more money than the PBJs), but the PBJs have performed so well that I am in no particular hurry to swap 'em out!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks