What's new

Can anyone recommend Mad Dash Racing for Xbox? (1 Viewer)

Trevor_J

Second Unit
I have a $50 in store credit at my local Future Shop that I'd like to cash in for a game. I'm considering AirForce: Delta Storm, Mad Dash or Fusion Frenzy.

Any recommendations from those that own or have played either of these games. Please refrain from using 'heresay' in your suggestions.

Thanks.

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Yes, but you know how demos can be. They are designed to show you their best in hopes that you buy the game. With that said, I did enjoy the demo. I'm hoping that there's someone out there that's played the full version so they can give me a more indepth opinion of the game.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
You should check out some videogame review sites. Gamespot will probably have reviews by now and GameFAQs.com has a user review section with multiple reviews by regular gamers, so you might want to check those out.

Ive played the Full Version of Fusion Frenzy, I must say that it is a fun game, but the better games are the ones that are on the Demo Disc.

We bought Mad Dash Racing on a whim, and I really like it. Fun game, great graphics.

I would say if you are looking to get a game, go with Mad Dash and not Fusion Frenzy

Kyle

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Ok, so it's down to AirForce Delta Storm or Mad Dash. I'm about to leave for the store. I'll pass final judgement once I get there.

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Well, I just came back from the store a couple of hours ago. Mad Dash Racing won by default since AirForce Delta Storm was sold out.

I think I made the wrong choice and I'm hoping they'll take it back. MD is not a bad game, just not my style. It seems knda short, meaning there are only 7 tracks (according to the manual). Well, I guess I'll play as much of this one as I can and see if I can exchange it for something else (Munch's maybe?). Wish me luck.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Fuzion Frenzy is a party game, get it if you have a bunch of buddies and spare controllers.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
AF Delta Storm is a bit slow at first, but you get more and more into it. The jet fights can get SOOOO much fun, especially when you need to destroy one target but it's being defended by 4-5 other jets.
And the Dolby Digital in this is just great! Be sure to turn up the rears to get an added impact when the heat seakers are on your tail. :emoji_thumbsup:
I think Konami made a great game, but it's missing certain things from making it a classic. The menu system is kinda bland, with 2-d images galore, but the audio is pretty much reference level when it comes to videogames. Nice use of the DD and LFE.
I think you'll enjoy this much more than MDR.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
You could try for Max Payne too, although I guess it isn't out for another 10 days. Of course, you might have overdosed on Halo and won't want to try another FPS!
Let's see...Azurik might be out now too. A fantasy shoot'em'up I think, with slight RPG feel. Check reviews at www.consoledomain.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks