What's new

Can anyone name this film? (Possible spoiler) (1 Viewer)

Iain Jackson

Second Unit
I caught the very end of this film on tv a few years ago. I had no idea what it was then, and I still don't, but from the 2 minutes or so that I did see, I could tell that this film was very weird.

Anyway, the bit I saw was where this family's house had burnt down, and the boy's parents looked into the burnt oven, finding a big black lump (looking like coal). They reach out to touch it, and the boy yells "Don't touch it, it's EVIL!", but he is too late and his parents are blown up. The film then ends.

That's all I can remember... does anyone know what this film is, or did I just dream it? It certainly seemed to be a very weird film.

P.S. I think that the film may have been British, but I'm not certain.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Wow.. I just picked this title up at the bargain bin the other week. The DVD transfer is kinda poor.. I really wish they would release a SE... it's one of my favorites that takes me back to my childhood.
In fact, my brothers and I still throw in a "here's to stinkin' Kevin" when doing a toast. :)

Paul Bond

Stunt Coordinator
I knew it was Time Bandits, too.

I just got here too late to be first.

Can I have a prize too? A cookie maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks