"Can anyone get me a signed Re-animator DVD from Dave's Video" begged a UK fan.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by david cro, Apr 21, 2002.

1. david cro

david cro Agent

Re-animator is perhaps my favourite all time film, and if anyone could get me a signed copy of the Millennium Edition of Re-Animator from Dave's Video in Studio City, when director Stuart Gordon and star Jeffrey Combs do their in-store signing next month, I would be forever greatful. It would be quicker and easier if I could send you the money via PayPal, or I could just order you a DVD or two from the net to cover your costs. [email protected]

2. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

Our best option is probably ebay or something similar... You have to remember that most people will have to stand in line for two-three hours to get these DVD's signed

3. Mark Lee

Mark Lee Second Unit

If I'm actually able to go (not sure whether I'll make it to the signing or not), I'll try to get you a copy, David. E-mail me with your info.

4. david cro

david cro Agent

If anyone can help me out here I will let them have a Don Coscarelli signed poster (it's about 18"x12") as part of the deal, I'll require proof that it is a genuine signed copy of Re-animator and I'll do the same with the poster.