Can any of you great people......

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Sadler, May 30, 2002.

1. Frank Sadler

Frank Sadler Agent

Please, Please help me out.

I have been reading the site for a couple weeks and I have to say, You are a great bunch of people.

I really need your help.

My son, Will, often gets bullied at school. He is usually down most of his life, But one movie that gives him alot of hope is BEST OF THE BEST (1989) starring Eric Roberts. Our VHS tape is worn out.

To my luck, I found out that there is a region 2 DVD available. The problem is, The terrible cover art. I know it is only cover art, But my son loves the original cover art and he is a big fan of DVDs.

With his birthday coming up, I would like to suprise him, By getting him the DVD. But the problem is, I need to change the cover art. Could any of you great people scan the front and/or back of the VHS and make it so I can print it out to fit into a DVD case ?

I hope I am not asking too much, But I really need your help.

Please Help.

Thank You,
    Frank

2. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

Welcome to the Forum.
    I did a search on the internet and couldn't find any high quality images of the poster (Blockbuster.com seems to have the best looking cover version). This definitely seems like a job for a scanner.
    One note: Without knowing your location, are you certain you can play a Region 2 disc? I only ask because that wouldn't be possible if you have a Region 1 (North America) player, and that would be very disappointing to find out with a disc in hand.
    Of course, if you are region 2 or have a multi-region player, you can tell me to go fly a kite. [​IMG]

3. Mark_vdH

Mark_vdH Screenwriter

If you do live in a region 2 land, the cheapest plave to buy it would be here. Play.com only ships to Europe though, so if you don't live in Europe, you can order it here. Both sites have free shipping, BTW.

4. Frank Sadler

Frank Sadler Agent

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I have a multi-Region player.

Can anyone help please ?

5. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
    Frank,

I don't have access to the artwork you need (what studio released Best of the Best?), but if you want to mail me the cover from your VHS tape, I'll gladly scan it, format it to fit the DVD keepcase, print it in color and send it back to you. Contact me here or offline if you're interested.