What's new

Can an SVS+ driver be put into the PCi tube? (1 Viewer)

Jason_Ro

Agent
Just asking out of curiosity. I have a PCi on the way and I know for my current room (which is less than 1300 cubic feet) that it'll be more than enough. But should I move to a bigger room I was just wondering if you can put the + driver into the PCi body.

Matt Meyer

Stunt Coordinator
If you do a search you could verify this, but I believe that Tom V has said no. Because they are a completely different drivers and they are not the same size they don't inter-change.

Matt

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Jason, I bet that the thread had a different subject at one time from the look of those comments. Its not the actual content that was troubling. Basically they don't like threads with misleading subjects that are designed just to get a lot of people to check them out. Also, its good to have a clear subject, such as your's, so that people will actually respond to it. Most likely Tom or Ron will get in here eventually based on your subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks