What's new

Camelot Round Table vs. Blueray Players (1 Viewer)

pink

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
roger walters
I have a Camelot Round Table DVD player paid $4000.-- about 12 years ago, 2 Nakamichi DVD players DVD 10S and DVD 15 both cost over $1000.--, my question is how to these Blueray players sound for music, I know the picture quality is much better. I am thinking about selling all 3 DVD players and buy a good Blueray, or should I keep at least one for music CD's. I hope to get enough for all 3 to buy a good Blueray. Like i said I hope..

s

pink

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
roger walters
Well today I went for a Sony blueray and all I have to say is wow....Best investment I've made in a long time. If your still running a standard DVD player you don't know what you're missing in sight and sound.

pink

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
roger walters
I realy did'nt think that anybody on this forum would even be familiar with the round table

I also have the Roundtable and while it was the best a few years ago, i will be replacing it with the Marantz BD8002 which i believe will offer the best audio as well as video. It will be interesting to see what it does with non high def discs - something the Roundtable has always done flawlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks