Cambridge S.W. - Ensemble II "AND" 'The Surround' Sets

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Eric Brooks, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Eric Brooks

Eric Brooks Auditioning

If you may be concerned by my post count, I am a car audio fanatic for the most part and go by saxman on the Soundillusions message board and am a long time member of the Elite Car Audio forums (both under the screen name "saxman"). You may contact me for references as well.

Anyway, I have tried selling these two sets on other forums with no success so I thought it would be ok if I let people know on here I am selling both sets on Ebay with a starting price of $125.00 and NO reserve. I figure since I am listing the price it is ok. If it is not, I apologize in advance. The description of both sets is listed in the Ebay page as well as a link for pictures. Otherwise, you may contact me via e-mail at [email protected] if you have any other questions. The auction is under my Ebay name "saxislife". If you would like references, you may also contact me.

2. Eric Brooks

Eric Brooks Auditioning

Still a few days left if anyone is interested. To add to the info I have provided, I've had the Ensemble II about 5 year and it was just recently sent to the factory and everything was reconditioned back to new condition (previous roomate had a little fun with the sub but both drivers were replaced with new ones). So the sub is basically brand new and the satallites are basically like new condition as well (just a few scuffs on them). The surround speakers look new and have only been hooked up for a couple months and only used for a few movies (on a Pioneer 135x5 RMS amp/receiver). Speakers have not been hooked up for a couple months now. They are just in the original boxes ready to ship out if anyone is interested.

3. Eric Brooks

Eric Brooks Auditioning

For anyone interested, there are a few hours left and the bidding is at $125, so you can get both of these sets real cheap still.