Callisto HTPC case, the best

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by dougW, Dec 26, 2003.

1. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

For sale, and not available as a stand alone case from Digital Connections now. My Callisto HTPC case with anodized aluminum front panel, included DVD ROM drive, and 300 watt power supply, Pentium board ready. It was never really used. I did build a computer in it, but then due to lack of time, just didn't really use it. I opted to remove the parts for another system and sell the case.

I ran this at a much higher price some time back, but decided due to lack of space to just cut the price and move it.

In my opinion, it looks more like an audio component than any other case I've seen, that's why I bought it. It's sharp as a tac, and looks great with black or silver components.

250 SHIPPED east of Mississippi, 265 mid-west and west coast. I paid well over 400 for the case new and you can't buy it separately new now, only in completed systems for 3K or so. PRICE is FIRM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

Ok, so the price wasn't that firm. Cut to 225 shipped east of Miss. 235 west of Miss. I want to sell this piece. Come on you PC builder savvy people. Jump on this. [​IMG]

The power supply and dvd rom drive are worth 100, so it's really like buying the case for 100 really.

Lex

3. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

Will consider trades. Whatchu got?

Lex

4. Daryl Furkalo

Daryl Furkalo Second Unit

YGM!

5. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

Basically sold...

Doug

6. Chris Derby

Chris Derby Second Unit

basically?

7. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

waiting on payment, but it's in process. [​IMG]

Further along than a promise. We've all seen those broken ey? Had it happen to me 3 days before Christmas this year. What a warm and jolly fellow he must have been to stiff me on my Parasound amp I had for sale. No, it wasn't here. Promise a check, but doesn't even send a lump of coal. lol.

The last thing I told that guy via email was something almost profound, lol:

Next time you say you "guess you'll take it", try to mean it. Sellers appreciate the same honesty as buyers demand-

lex