What's new

Call of Duty/MOHAA players (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Any out there? On COD I hit up the _-=BH=-_ Blackhats or -d|b|g- servers. Most of my favorite servers in MOH have moved to COD so I hang out on |Division| and [Drunken] Sniper Only. Would be interested in playing people that don't cheat, or spout out cheater accusations. ;)

Greg_L_C

Stunt Coordinator
Just finished COD single player missions. Best game out for PC this year. I don't get into multiplayer over the internet much, but I have played some COD team deathmatch pretty fun but after about 10min or so I get mad and quit.

Greg

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I play AA, but haven't purchase COD yet, been spending a lot of time with 1942. Maybe we can get together and play.

Brandon

Tod Golden

Stunt Coordinator
Check of the MSC servers for COD. They may still have the MOH servers as well. Their admins do an excellent job of policing their servers. Very enjoyable place to play.

Tod

James T

Screenwriter
I just got COD(I know, a little late) and I love it. I'm playing both single and multi player, so I'm kinda new. I'll look out for any HTF members online. You can find me under the name 'Captain Planet'.

Alex_Longoria

Auditioning
i have the medal of honor and spearhead and i usually play this i like to play on team match 10 vs 10 it's pretty cool running and shooting, very realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks