What's new

Call Of Duty: Series Discussion (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I had been putting off trying out the Hauer in Outbreak but I got a cool blueprint for it the other day and started out a solo mission with it. It is fricking easy mode. I wound up unlocking 20 levels of the gun, cruising to level 6, and would have gone further since I picked up a Rai-K but had to go eat dinner. Also finally hit level 55 and prestige 1. I have dabbled with every COD released and completed 2-3 solo campaigns, but this is the first zombie/multiplayer mode that has really really hooked me.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I have yet to get a ray gun :(
EBD01ACC-23D5-406A-934D-01B3B68373A7.jpeg

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Does Warzone 2.0 have any stuff that can be done solo? Not really interested in team play or PvP, since I don't have the interest to spend enormous amounts of time becoming a professional video game soldier.

I would just want to kill some time without having to listen to toxic tow year olds yelling at a person to "get gud" or having to constantly deal with campers and getting stabbed in the back. Constantly having to turn 360 degrees gets boring after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks