What's new

Californication w/ Duchovny on Showtime (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Just watched this on disc. IMO the quality was up and down, although the finale episode was wonderful -- until those last 20 seconds, which felt very trite. Here's hopin' they turn out to have been a dream sequence. :)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Greg Kettell said:
That ending made the episode for me, perhaps the season. Hank only got what he really wanted after he grew up a little, and truly let her go.
I don't even know how to spoiler this, but having seen all the seasons those words just make me laugh. What a long (and quite hysterical most of the time) journey dear Hank has gone though.
I always did wonder what would happen if Hank Moody and Nancy Botwin ever got together.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
We're most of the way through season 2 now, and I have been in hysterics. They really upped the sick comedy quotient. :) On a related note, with all the crazy coincidences and perfect timing they're hanging the plot on, it's practically turned into a sitcom.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
David Norman said:
I don't even know how to spoiler this, but having seen all the seasons those words just make me laugh. What a long (and quite hysterical most of the time) journey dear Hank has gone though.
I always did wonder what would happen if Hank Moody and Nancy Botwin ever got together.
heh - indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks