What's new

California Election coverage preempting network shows? (1 Viewer)

Is the rest of the country getting new episodes of NYPD Blue and Law and Order SVU tonight? All the networks here (at least in Los Angeles) have cleared their schdules for election coverage in the 10:00 PM slot. CBS has pushed Judging Amy to 7:00 PM so we won't miss that. But the other two haven't said anything that I'm aware of rescheduling. Anyone else hear anything?

Never mind. A deeper search on the internet found that NBC and ABC are airing the regularly scheduled episodes from tonight into the slots usually for reruns. So tonights Law and Order SVU will air this Saturday 10/11 at 10:00 PM and tonights NYPD Blue will air Sunday Night/Monday morning 10/13 at 12:35 AM.

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
Thanks for the info Jeff. I was wondering the same thing about NYPD Blue. I'll probably try it here on KEYT-3 Santa Barbara and if they don't show it I'll catch the late showing Sunday on KABC.
Later
Jim

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
There's an election? How come nobody told me? :D

I can confirm that SpikeTV didn't interrupt its regular programming.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Now that it's all said and done, I just wanted to say... if I hear ONE more media person saying something like:

"It was a TOTAL RECALL" or "Davis was terminated" or anything along those lines, I may have to hurt someone. Guys.. you are NOT being original. EVERYONE is using the same tired puns. Yeesh!

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
"It was a TOTAL RECALL" or "Davis was terminated" or anything along those lines, I may have to hurt someone. Guys.. you are NOT being original. EVERYONE is using the same tired puns. Yeesh!
"Hasta la vista, Davis!" :D

I actually wished I could receive coverage of the election last night. However, I haven't subscribed to either CNN or MSNBC on my dish, and none of the Washington State feeds were broadcasting any of the coverage. The best I could hope for was The Daily Show's live broadcast.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I have to leave this thread for a bit, but ... I'LL BE BACK.

Now the cable channels can get back to showing Arnold's movies.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Now that Arnie is the gov... I'll never be able to watch "Running Man" or "Predator" the same way. Him and Jesse Ventura... who'd have thought?! :laugh:

DeborahK

Supporting Actor
Anyone know if we will get a re-airing of the 9/7 The Guardian? The last 15 minutes were cut-off to show a speech by Arnold. Most annoying, especially when they were going to cut to full election coverage in 15 minutes anyway. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks