What's new

California Audio Labs? (1 Viewer)

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Hi guys

I'm taking a wild guess that California Audio Labs is no longer in business. I was trying to find info on some of their products. I've done searches on them and was unable to come up with a website...although I also can't seem to find anything saying they are out of business either.

Based on the fact that I haven't heard about any new product from them I'm assuming they are no longer in business.

I was doing some reading on their surround processor they released several years back and it seems like a good piece.

If they are out of business, that is a shame. I liked their approach at building the surround processor...it's so hard to find a decent one to suit my audio tastes...they are all the same inside!

Mike

ChrisHeflen

Supporting Actor
I know little about them myself, but they made excellent products. I wished I could have afforded them then.
I am pretty sure that they are out of buisness, as I read an Adcom review on "Secrets" website and the header said that some of the design team has moved over to Adcom.
You can read the little blurb here...
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...r-11-2004.html

It was a surprise to see the Adcom player do so poorly.

bob falfa

Auditioning
Real Name
dave schultz
so may i ask a ? is a older cal like a cl-10 {yeah i have one} as good or better than the pre buyout adcom player ? and is the adcom line now better after the CAL input?? here's why just might need a new one in the near future so just checking with someone who's been around adcom more then i have... my cl-10 is above the few adcoms i've heard but this is not saying much since i've only heard 2-3 units....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks