What's new

calibration disk (1 Viewer)

Borders Books has the DVE calibration disc for $25. Got myself a copy today, and plan to do the tweak tommorrow.

JoshuaT

Stunt Coordinator
I have the DVE, but is there anything on the AVIA that I should get to double up???

~josh

The Void

Agent
Real Name
Jason

More and better test patterns, much better organization, better explainations. The menu navigation of DVE will give you a headache. I think Avia is more usefull overall. I bought DVE for $13 and hoped that would be enough but I found it lacked several test patterns I wanted to use.

For the basics DVE is fine and will help you get set up. If you feel like you need more of anything after DVE, then pick up Avia. I like having both and I'll keep both.

greg_t

Screenwriter

I don't have digital video essentials, but do have the previous version as well as Avia. I also have difficulty navigating through video essentials. Avia is much more user friendly. I myself much prefer avia, but I haven't yet seen the new digital video esssentials so hopefully it's been improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks