Calibration By Gregg Loewen

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Hector M, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Hector M

Hector M Extra

Well, He finally came to Southwest Florida and Did my Pioneer 53. All I can said is that the difference is incredible, Even when my wife saw it the next day(he finished close to 10:30-11:00pm) she was very happy with the results, she found right away the difference in colors and clarity of the picture. Gregg was able to fix a lot from my set,( some of my previous failed experiments to adjust the dammed thing ) I screw the convergence really bad , I mean BAD. Gregg was able to get it almost to perfection. Colors are very natural now and he re-stack the screen to the back and got rid of that annoying reflection of me on shorts and no shirt at night.
    I'm very please with the results and I could not be happier with the way Gregg explained to me step by step about the procedure. He is a very talented and bright individual with a ton of patience. a real pro.
    I will recommend that if you have doubts about doing it, doubt no more. The more you wait, the less you will enjoy your TV the way is meant to be enjoyed.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    P.S. I hope he enjoy my special brew!!:b :b

2. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

Which model was it; was it an Elite?

3. Hector M

Hector M Extra

No.

532hd5 2 years old

Very happy with it Before, now Crazy about it!!

4. Dave Miller

Dave Miller Supporting Actor

Hector,

I'm in SW Florida too and I'm so bummed that we didn't have the funds at this time to have Greg out to ISF my set as well. Glad to hear he did a good job for you. I'm not surprised b/c I've only heard good things about Gregg.

I'm not sure where you live in SW Florida, but here in Ft Myers our ABC and NBC affiliates just went online w/ HDTV. CBS has built their tower and are awaiting FCC approval. Time for me to get an HD receiver.

Attn Gregg: I will want to catch you on your next Florida stop whenever that is. I've checked your website and know that right now there is not one planned, but I'd be interested anytime after the first of the year.

Peace,

DM

5. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    hi guys!
    I just updated my site (thanks to Bill Slack for giving me an asp editing page).
    I will be returning to Florida in March - April and already have 4 confirmed calibrations.
    To book, go to www.greggloewen.com and use the form, then send the travel fee of $50 via the paypal link. The calibration fee is due when the work is completed and based on the service provided. Email me if you have specific questions.
    Regards
    Gregg

6. Hector M

Hector M Extra

Dave,
    I'm in Fort Myers, South Fort Myers to be exact. Close to the Beach, and I allready have a RCA DTC 100 HD Reciever, I even get the WB feed from naples, From leehigh Acres you should get the HD signals even better than me!

Do not wait to book a Calibration with Gregg, you can send him the 50 for the travel expense and secure your place for april. 100 dollars a month savings from now till then should do the trick for you.

Have a great day!

7. Dave Miller

Dave Miller Supporting Actor

Thanks Gregg. Will do.

Hector, you've got mail.

Peace,

DM

8. Aaron H

Aaron H Supporting Actor

Gregg,

Do you think you'll make it to the Tampa area on your next trip tp Fl?

Thanks!
    Aaron

9. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Aaron, ABSOLUTELY!!!

Call me at 207 778 5417 if you have any questions

Regards

Gregg