What's new

Calgary HT Meet (1 Viewer)

Jeff Gibson

Auditioning
Hey Chris

That was weird, it took my post before I could finish. I am definitely still in. Are you still able to get the Toshiba DVD? I'm curious to see any differences between it and the Panasonic. I will show up at 10. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Til Saturday.

Jeff

Sean Prior

Auditioning
Hey Chris,

I'm in if your sure there will be room. I'm looking forward to another meet as it has been quite a while since the last one.

-Sean

Dale_S

Stunt Coordinator
I have some bad news... as a result of some poor planning on my part, I won't be able to attend this Saturday's home theater meet. I do apologize for having to bow out so late in the game, especially since I volunteered to provide my XBox and some DVD-A titles for our enjoyment. I hope that everyone that is able to attend has a good time, and with any luck I'll be able to attend the next one.

Have fun guys!

Chris M

Second Unit
Well, bad news:

1) Dale cancelled with all the good DVD-A

2) I couldn't get the DVD players tonight for testing tomorrow

3) The Weather is REALLY bad

I'm thinking that if you would like to get together tomorrow, maybe meet at A&B sound at 10am and see where it leads.

Sorry for the late notice, I noticed only one person emailed for directions to my house, so I take it that there wasn't much interest afterall.

I'll start a new thread soon so maybe we can get something together for late March?

Thanks for understanding.

Chris.

Stacey_V

Stunt Coordinator
Chris....

You gave directions to your house, that may be why few people asked for it.

Keep me in mind for March.

Regards,

Stacey

EDIT...I just noticed that you deleted the directions to your house. (I had already printed it off) Probably a wise decision to remove.

Stacey_V

Stunt Coordinator
I am always interested in another meet. Christopher, I do not regularily visit the AVSforum. If something does get planned locally...send me a quick email.

Regards,

Stacey

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks