What's new

Calculus ???????? (1 Viewer)

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Why will you be getting an F? Is it after the drop date?
Run your plan by your advisor and make sure they'll let you graduate with the F.
I had a similar situation with Calculus II. I needed a C or better in order to graduate. I went into my final exam with a D average. The final was the day before the commencement ceremony and I had no idea how I did. But, all seniors were allowed to walk even though the final grades weren't turned in yet. So the morning of graduation I didn't know if I was actually graduating, and on my way to the ceremony I ran into my calculus professor who gave me a thumbs-up :emoji_thumbsup: . Talk about stress.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
no, I'm not technically going to drop the class, just stop going. If I drop it I'll go below half time and that would be very very bad right now.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Well if you're not going to drop it, might as well keep going. You never know, you can probably pull it off. Maybe look into a tutor. By not going you'll definitely get an F but if you try....you never know.

Just my two cents.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
the classes overlap though. I guess I can go until the new one starts and see how my grade is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks