1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

caffeine panic

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Micah Cohen, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Saturday morning, and I'm out of coffee.

Thought I'd post a less sensical post as of yore after reading the thread about the missing Rain.

I'm out of coffee, and also out of anything cake-y with which to enjoy my coffee, which I don't have this morning.

I think I'm getting the DTs from not having coffee, and am thinking of taking a page out of one of my civil war histories and boiling up a leather belt or something just to give the impression of coffee.

So, I just want everyone to know: I am out of coffee this morning. I should have gone to the Safeway yesterday but I procrastinated, and now I am out of coffee...

MC

2. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Supporting Actor

OH MY GOD! No coffee?

I have to drink my coffee with french vanilla creamer....if I don't have it I don't drink it.

First thing I did today was go to the store & buy some creamer [​IMG]

Some people say I drink to much coffee i dont think i drink to much coffee why would they say i drink to much coffee? i don't think i drink too much coffee. coffee coffee coffee

3. ChristopherG

ChristopherG Screenwriter

Chris
    Micah - I can relate in a big way. Made the last of the coffee today, wife poured most of it into her travel cup as she went out running errands, completely forgot to go out to get more today, now into 2nd glass of wine and not about to go out. tomorrow is going to suck!!

4. Jeff D Han

Jeff D Han Supporting Actor

I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I have to have at least
    1 cup every morning within 2 hours of waking up, or I get
    headaches and feel sluggish and irritable. I changed jobs
    recently, and my new job involves being away from home most
    of the time, so it may be difficult at times to get that starter cup in the morning. I hope I can cope.[​IMG]

5. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

Sunday morning, got coffee yesterday on my walk home from the oyster festival. Coffee, and a coffee cake-y-like thing with which to enjoy it upon a sunny Sunday morning.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm okay today. Back in the groove, as it were.

But I think I need more fiber in my diet.

MC

6. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I have felt like total shit all afternoon 'cause I didn't get coffee after lunch [​IMG].

--
    H

7. Mark Sherman

Mark Sherman Supporting Actor

If I dont have a cup of coffee in the morning I get one hell of a headache in the afternoon.

I was up to 4-5 cups a day until I woke up with heart palpitations one morning and ended up in the hospital.

8. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

If I didn't have coffee in the morning, I wouldn't be able to see the computer to post that I didn't have coffee....

9. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

I'm fine now, guys. Thanks for your concern.

Two good cups this morning, sit outside on the back stoop and gaze up at the moon, still bright in the clear morning sky, thinking about how I'm going to chuck my cheaply constructed (but free) Black & Decker pod coffee machine for the new, improved, better-built red Senseo machine coming in October, and how I have to write some press releases today, help a friend do some market research, maybe spend an hour or two sitting in the sun to celebrate the end of summer (sigh...), and then go out drinking tonight...

Coffee is my only real friend, you see?

Ah, coffee. :b

MC