What's new

Caddyshack 20th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

wally

Second Unit
Columbia House has this title on sale for $9.95. I read the Warner transcript and Shack wasn't mentioned. I'd love to purchase this classic, but can wait if a SE is on the way.
Any truth that the "big hose" in Bill Murray's hand has been digitally removed and replaced with a watering can?
wink.gif

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
The 20th Anniversary version is the SE. I think it replaced a full-frame version and added a few special features like the documentary.
Regards,
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA
[Edited last by Ken_McAlinden on October 18, 2001 at 01:05 PM]

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This version is superb! I'd heard it was coming months before arrival, so I never got the original version. To my knowledge, there is no difference in the cuts from the original theatrical presentation. It's too late in the evening for me to check the scene you describe, but I'm pretty sure it's there. If you're still interested tomorrow night, maybe I'll check for you after Dark Angel goes off.
The current SRP for this version is $19.99, and it's been out 1½ years...so getting it for $14.99 or less should be easy. I paid $9.99 for it exactly a year ago this month at Best Buy!
smile.gif

------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TV-DVD.jpg

MORE TV ON DVD, PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks