Cable suggestions for B&W 805's

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Kevin Biller, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Kevin Biller

Kevin Biller Agent

I will be picking up a pair of Nautilus 805's and HTM2 center in a couple of weeks. I am running a Classe CAP150 intergrated and Arcam 72T CDP for most of listening. My current cables consist of various Monster interconnects and bulk speaker wire terminated with decent gold banana's.

For those owners of B&W speakers and similar gear, what have you found sounded right as far as speaker cable and interconnects. I would just like to get the most out of my new purchase, and would appreciate others experiences.

Thanks, KB

2. Mike Butny

Mike Butny Stunt Coordinator

I have the same speakers and use Monster M series interconnecters and I use Monsters Bi-wire speaker cable for my center and tribs sp4 for my left and right speakers. Spend the most cash as you can.

3. Lam Nguyen

Lam Nguyen Stunt Coordinator

I have B&W 7nt and use Tributaries SP6 Biwire cable, I didn't go with the silver cable from tributaries because the possiblity of it sounding bright. Happy with what I m using though.

4. Mark C.

Mark C. Supporting Actor

I use DH-Labs Q-10 silver biwires for my Nautilus 804s mated with Classe CAP-101 integrated. Sounds wonderful. Oh, and I use Audioquest interconnects.