What's new

C/T Buy 1 Get 1 Free DVD Deal (1 Viewer)

ChrisLemon

Grip
Hi folks! In the Spiderman Special Edition DVD (and presumably in other Columbia/Tristar releases around that same time) there was a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal, you would buy a DVD on their list, and you could send in the appropriate items and $2.95 S/H and they would send you another DVD of your choice on said list. (In my case, I bought Stripes and requested The Fifth Element.) The deal said to expect 8-10 weeks for delivery, but it's my experience with rebates and such that it usually doesn't take nearly that long. I sent my stuff out on December 7.

That said, I haven't heard boo from them yet, nor has my check cleared my bank account. So, if anyone is able to answer any of the following questions, I'd be much appreciative:

1) If you took advantage of this deal as well, have you received your DVD yet?
2) If you didn't, but you still have the certificate that came inside the Spiderman DVD, can you check it and see if there is a phone number mentioned to inquire about status?
3) Barring either, anyone know how I'd be able to contact C/T by email or phone to inquire about this? I've found the actual offer on the Web site, but no contact information.

Thank you VERY much for any information you might be able to provide to me!

Chris,

I took advantage of the offer, and just received my copy of Stripes TODAY. It certainly took a long time, my wife just told me in the last week or two that the check we sent was cashed.

I hope your DVD is in the mail.

Roger
Livin Large in Buckley!

ChrisLemon

Grip
Wow! Well, I'm glad yours did arrive :) I've been watching for the check to clear, and haven't seen anything yet. Do you remember when you sent your stuff in?

ChrisLemon

Grip
Hi again! I thought I'd bump this to see if anyone else had gotten their DVD's from this deal yet...it's been three weeks plus since I posted (and now going on 12 weeks since I sent out the materials) and I still don't have mine.

Also, I found the following numbers for Colombia-Tristar Home Video:

1-818-972-7700
1-818-972-8686

...and neither one gets through, I'm told my number can't be completed, and I've checked and double-checked to make sure I'm dialing right. All I want to do is check to see if someone knows of a way to check with the rebate people to see what the status of processing is.

If anyone has any information for me, I'd sure appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks