What's new

C.s.i. (4/1/04)... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I watched last nights episode. But, a phone call interupted me in the middle. What caused the guy to die while fighting with the cops? Also, at the end. I assume the sister was arrested and the kid given back to his dad?

That guy was a whacko!

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
M.I.

I think the idea was that his heart was cooking at 103degrees for 30 years and it affected it's longevity.

Great episode, no easy answers nor neat wrapups.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
What was up with that ending? Grissom pulls a bloody shirt from evidence and looks at it - cut to credits.:confused:

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
This season has some interesting changes. Single plot shows instead of 2 plot. A show not dealing with any murders and the seemingly slow trend of distancing Catherine from the rest of the staff.

Is it possible they are going to have Catherine move to CSI New York?

This show seemed like a more Hannibal Lector type person, and with the show left unclosed is very unlike CSI. No answer as to why the guy had a 103 temp all the time.

chris_m_white

Stunt Coordinator
The bloody shirt was the waitress uniform for "Libby" the waitress they presumed was missing until realizing it was the killer's sister. The evidence pointed to either her being the killer of the pregnant woman, or assisting her brother somehow.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I thought Grissom pulling out the bloody shirt just suggested that they'd be going over the MOUNTAINS of stuff for some time...and making god-knows-HOW-many discoverys about assaults, robberies and murders.

The guy was certainly freaky!

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
I don't remember the shirt at the end being held up being the same blueish waitress uniform with the "Libby" tag on it.....

** Speaking of the "Libby" name tag - interesting how Libby worked there only one day ("not long enough to get her address or other info" - diner owner), yet long enough to get her a "Libby" name tag. Maybe they custom print them up in the kitchen or just had another Libby just quit :wink:

Kevin Goodwin

Stunt Coordinator
He pulled out a white lab coat with a logo on the breast, not the waitress uniform. I think Tony might be right -- he's just starting to wade through the hotel full o' crap that they found.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks