What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: The Abyss, True Lies, Aliens, Titanic, Avatar and Avatar: The Way of the Water (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I ordered all three (plus Quigley Down Under) with delivery to a local Amazon locker, then I received notice about 6 hours later that I have to travel to Houston, TX that week so I had to cancel that order and create a new order for direct delivery to my house.

Amazon seems to let you change everything about an order except the delivery address.

“Nope, we‘re one of the richest companies in the world but our pre-order system can’t handle address changes well before street date so we can’t do that. You have to cancel that preorder and place a new one.”

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Aliens is still 39.99 but that will also drop soon Im sure !

It's not a question of it dropping, but when will it drop?
tumblr_o93atbPsdD1qjsc4fo1_500.gif

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
All three films could simultaneously have dropped to $24.95 on Amazon by release day.

I am going to hold my order with Walmart for the fact that I don't want to play around with "what if" pricing from Amazon and whether or not the products will ship on the release date given Disney's sketchy history with the retailer.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I still have that poster. Bonus points if they keep the SUMMER on the image.
I remember reading back in 1997 that there was a running joke on set that the cast and crew hoped Cameron would give everyone the day off on July 2 (or whatever the original release date was supposed to be) so they could attend the premiere. :laugh:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That account has me blocked on Twitter which means I probably called them out on some previous nonsense posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks