What's new

BVHE Press Release: Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 Special Edition (Blu-Ray) (1 Viewer)

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I don't recall "Clair de Lune" being slated for release in this set or anything else in the near future, but I'll certainly welcome it when it does appear.

As far as "Destino" being included only on the BD, not the DVD release, and as far as the old DVD extras now being made available only online... Well, I still say that Disney, in its incredible aggressiveness in forcing people to jump technologies at breakneck pace, is taking a major crap on its loyal customer base. I know plenty of folks who have no reason in the world yet to jump into Blu-ray, and they're getting royally shafted by Disney on "Fantasia" and other recent releases. As for BD Live, I have NO interest in it, nor will I for the "Fantasia" extras. I guess the 3-DVD Anthology is here to stay -- along with all the other duplications on my shelf because of Disney's notorious practice of leaving worthy extras from past releases off later ones.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Ron-P

I'll wait until I can get just Fantasia, Fantasia 2000 is horrible.

Considering that with sales and coupons, you can get this for $17.99 or less, I see no reason to wait (actually, it's only going to cost me about 1 buck net, since I sold the DVD). I can't imagine that Disney will ever release a 1940-only version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks