What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: Black Widow (4k UHD Combo) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Disney released this artwork for the standard Blu-ray release.

Black Widow.jpg

Did anyone actually find it in red keepcase? My store just had it in the regular standard blue. It's by no means a big deal, and of course I still bought it. But I liked the idea of having a movie about Natasha taking down the Red Room being in a red case. It would have fit the movie and been an easy way for the disc to stand out. I just find it interesting that Disney would issue artwork showing it in a red case at all if they were just going to put it out in regular blue.

Also, incidentally, Vudu says that my digital copy redeemed in UHD even though I only bought the standard Blu-ray edition which usually results in a HDX redemption. Of course, since I don't have any 4K equipment, this doesn't really matter to me either way since it would play in HD on my TV regardless. But it's interesting to note they basically upgraded it for nothing.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
My local Best Buy had them in red.
Hmm. Odd. I also got it from a Best Buy here and mine is blue.

I guess it must vary based on store and some of them got red shipments and some of them got standard blue shipments.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They seem to do this with some Marvel releases. Seems like I have a couple in red cases, but have also seen elsewhere in blue.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Seems like I have a couple in red cases, but have also seen elsewhere in blue.
Age of Ultron had a red case in its first pressing. I have that one in blue because I didn't get it right away, but I definitely saw it in red back in 2015.

Ant-Man has a kind of brownish case.

My favorite uniquely colored case that I have in my collection is Mean Girls, which is pink because of course it is.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Better late than never

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cabinguy
Recent bookmarks