Buying Totems in Toronto. Prices??

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by James Slade, Nov 24, 2003.

1. James Slade

James Slade Second Unit

I listened to Totem Sttafs and Arros on the weekend at Bay Bloor Radio. I am totally sold on Sttafs as the speaker for me. The salesman didn't really talk price, the speakers had list price on them. He was great and I would like to give him my business if possible, however I am really stretching to put this all together. I of course never want to pay more than I have to. Has anyone bought Totems in the area for less than list?

Bay Bloor has to have the highest over-head of any local shop, also probably pretty high volume.

Cheers

2. Jason.Soko

Jason.Soko Stunt Coordinator

I picked up my Forests from Bay Bloor Radio. I had been searching for TOtem dealers in the niagara and toronto area. Because they are manufactured in CA, I figured I could find some great deals on these speakers. I had spoken with one of the sales guys up there for a couple of months prior to the purchase. He was very informative, very helpful and extremely fast at returning emails. I drove up from New York , he set me up with a great price, even lower than listed. After the canadian to american conversion I saved well over a $1000. Will definetely be doing future Totem purchases with them.

3. Rick CH

Rick CH Agent

You can negotiate price at Bay Bloor, but also try the other dealers in the Toronto area: American Sound up in Richmond Hill and the Sound Room in the east end near the Beaches.