What's new

Buying Swedish releases R2 (1 Viewer)

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
I was wonder who offers the best deal on pricing and shipping to the states of Swedish titles?

Thanks,

Paul

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Of those that have used these, how are they? Who is cheapest on International shipping? How fast, how honest? The dvdnorden link does not work. dvd.se and dvd.no are the same thing and dvdsverige.com seems to be dead so what is better dvddoo.dk or dvdfilmer(.se, .no)?

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
I checked a couple of titles (Offret, Breaking the Waves), and though dvd.se and dvd.no appear to be the exact same site, dvd.no had both discs for a cheaper price.

I guess there's no English version? Anybody able to muddle their way through the ordering process?

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
The best source of the world DVD retailers I have seen so far is available at DVDBeaver.com (phenomenal site). Click on their DVD Region FAQ tab to the left of the initial screen. It has the DVD retailers by country and also lists the sites with and without the English interface. As far as Swedish retailers go, dvdsverige.com seems to be the one with the English interface. Also note that not all European sites ship to the US addresses. I know how frustrating it can be to navigate through the unknown language interface.

I tried the link to dvdsverige.com from DVDBeaver.com. It worked fine. To switch to English, click on the US flag at the top right corner of the screen.

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
Talking about ridiculous! In order to switch to English, a user needs to be logged in. In order to log in, one needs to register. The password is sent to the registration
e-mail address. Lots of fun!

Irina

Second Unit
Real Name
Irina
What an adventure! I received my password via e-mail (I guess the Swedish for password is Lösen). One needs to get back into the site using the link from the e-mail and type in the password. After all of this, click on the flag and the interface changes to English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks