What's new

Buying SonoTube from where...??? (1 Viewer)

John LaB

Agent
With my backordered Tempest getting ready to ship, I wanted to gather my supplies over the weekend.
I planned on heading up to HA Harris Construction Supplies in NJ, being that Jack G said it was pretty much the closest place in NJ to find some.
However, I'm not sure if the prices seem kind of high. And, I defintitely dont need 12' of it, besides i have no idea how i'd get a 12' tube home.
18" tube -> $8 / foot = $96
20" tube -> $10.60 / foot = $127
Has anyone found better prices online, or any other places in NJ that have better deals? I would like to start building withink a week or two, so any scoop is appreciated.
Thanks,
-jpl

Mike_Ped

Second Unit
Well, I live in So. Ca. and I unfortuanlely can't tell you of where to go, but have you tried a concrete supply place? I got mine from a construction/concrete supply place for about $6/foot (Actually they cut a 4' section for me on the 24" diameter tube and charged my $23). Hope that helps, a little.
Mike

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
John,
Yeah, that HA Harris is more expensive compared to other prices people have posted they paid, and they'll only sell the whole 12'. No concrete suppliers in the Hudson Co. yellow pages? I don't suppose Dykes Lumber carries it.

John LaB

Agent
I'm heading over to Dyke's tomorrow anyway for some MDF, so I'll check there.
I've got some leads, but I'm still at work, so I'm limited to yahoo yellow pages.
Best price I've found so far is $85 for 12' of 20". Looks like I might have to go into the subwoofer business...
I'll keep you posted.
-jpl

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks