What's new

buying shows Sight Unseen on DVD/Blu Ray (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I, too, did a blind buy on Chuck. It's an incredibly fun show. I really need to upgrade that one to BR (the DVDs don't look so good - have to turn on "Soap Opera Mode" to make them watchable).

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I have now completed Crime Story. the Finale ended with the plane nose diving into the water and everyone onboard. Was there a Tele Movie to wrap that up as to who survived and who didnt?

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I’m enjoying Petrocelli so far. It reminds me of simpler times before the world got overrun by technology and 500 tv channels. I also see a lot of Dallas Alumni

There are a couple of Dallas stars in Emergency! as well; the one I've seen in the most episodes is the late Dennis Patrick, who was Vaughn Leland in Dallas. Linda Gray will be coming up soon, in a sixth-season episode (as I understand it, she is also in one of the post-series movies, The Steel Inferno).

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
There are a couple of Dallas stars in Emergency! as well; the one I've seen in the most episodes is the late Dennis Patrick, who was Vaughn Leland in Dallas. Linda Gray will be coming up soon, in a sixth-season episode (as I understand it, she is also in one of the post-series movies, The Steel Inferno).

Yep. Saw Dennis Patrick. Last night I saw an episode with the late Glenn Corbett who played Paul Morgan on Dallas. Along with William Shatner and Harrison Ford. Also another Dallas actor the late William Windham(Amos Krebbs)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks