Buying Panny RP91K on line.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Billy Fogerty, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Billy Fogerty

Billy Fogerty Stunt Coordinator

I see that Onecall has it for $629 ABT Electronics has it for $494. Why such a price difference? They both offer free shipping. I have seen very high ratings for ABT, haven't seen any rating very high for Onecall. Some etailers were even cheaper than ABT, but they had a bad rating. ABT seem's to have a good policy, what do you guys think? [​IMG]

2. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer

I have ordered several items from OneCall. Their online posted price is not always their best price. They will price match any online dealer as long as that dealer is an authorized reseller of whatever you are purchasing (Panasonic in this case). If the vendor is not an authorized dealer, OneCall will usually still give you a price close to the other dealer.
    OneCall double boxes all their shipments. However, their return policy is not the best. They only take returns for defective items -- not if you decide that you do not like the product.
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection
    AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 5

3. Jim Douglas

Jim Douglas Second Unit

I purchased my RP91K from One Call. I've bought from them in the past and everything has always been double boxed and in excellent shape. Call and talk to Jason, I've been very happy dealing with him.
    Good Luck....
    Jim
    ------------------