What's new

Buying Online (1 Viewer)

Peter Chen

Auditioning
I'm looking to expand my small dvd collection and am looking for some advice when buying dvd's online. I know Amazon and half.com have some good prices. I have also seen good prices on asian versions that claim to be non-bootlegged. If I'm not interested in the bonus features, I might consider that route. What should I look out for? Anyone know about some smaller online outlets? Any cautions about buying on ebay?

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
If you are interested in Asian cinema, definitely check out DDDHouse.com. They have a good selection and fantastic prices. I have bought a number of disks from them. I have also had good experiences with HKflix.com and DeepDiscountDVD.com.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Anyone have any specific expierences with hkflix.com? I was just wondering how timely they were with shipping. I ordered something from them last week and I while I got a confirmation about the order, I was wondering if they also sent out a notice when an order actually ships. Thanks for any info.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks