What's new

Buying in Canada (1 Viewer)

Rob*Gallo

Agent
I am seriously looking at buying some Paradigms in Ontario in the next week or two since it's only a 3 hour drive.

For the Studio 60s, the Studio 20s and the Studio CC, I was quoted $2450 Canadian. List is $2850.

Does this deal (14% off list) sound typical or should I press for a larger discount? I know they get a lot of business from Detroit, so I have a feeling the discounts are lower than in some other areas.

Anybody have any experience buying in Windsor?

Aaron Lock

Grip
I assume you're talking about LiveWire (I think they're the only Paradigm dealers here). The have a good reputation, but I think they can do better. Tell them you'll pay in US currency, and in cash, that may grease the wheels a little. An offer of $1300 US Cash is a good starting point.

Rob*Gallo

Agent
Thanks, Aaron. Yes, I was talking about Live Wire and I really appreciate your input. They would cost me $2350 US, if I bought them here.

On a tangent, I really like the Mirage Omni series, but the wife insists on a darker finish to match the room.

Don't have a PSB delear within 120 miles, so I can't easily listen to them.

JohnKings

Stunt Coordinator
Rob:

I paid $1320 US for that exact combo a year ago in Ontario. I played a bunch of dealers in the province against eachother. Check the Paradigm web site for dealers in the area you are travelling to. Let us know how you do!

John

Rob*Gallo

Agent
John,

Thanks for the info. How do you like the Paradigms? What else did you listen to before choosing them?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks