What's new

Buying a PC, cant build, want Alienware or similar I think (1 Viewer)

Jim J

Second Unit
I really couldn't say.
But again, I don't think it is anything that cyberpower did wrong.
I will check my memory sticks, maybe one of them is bad. Then I can judge CP's customer serivice...

Steve K.H.

Supporting Actor
Jason...
Ask for a quote request at Voodoo, don't be surprised if the CEO calls you (for real!)... they are the cheese.
Check out www.resellerratings.com. I think there's only like 15 submissions, so you may need to narrow the search field. Or, read other's experiences on their site, either on their forum or the "Testimonials"
You won't be dissappointed... no I don't work for them and no I don't have a Voodoo machine... (yet :D )

JasonRH

Second Unit
Steve,
Thanks for the advice. "You won't be disappointed" seems to be the general consensus when it comes to voodoo pc's. Now if I can only scrounge up 4 grand Canadian to get a good system:frowning:

Jim J

Second Unit
now I've got a problem. Of course the 30 days is up....
The machine crashes when I switch the speakers on. The CL 5300 has a separate vol control/ on-off thing.
I have been having general problems with the sound.
must be some sort of short. Now I need to figure out if it is the speakers or the card.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
You know, I look at those Voodoo machines and they look awesome! It's obvious that a lot of time and hard work goes into those suckers. But for the life of me, I just could never justify the price tag! It seems that every time you go to customize the components, the price skyrockets. I couldn't justify $2300 for a machine that I can get for $1300 elsewhere. Granted, customer service is VERY important when getting such an expensive toy but worth $1000?

Jim J

Second Unit
oh yeah. I'm sorry to alarm you.
support is 3 years.
but full return policy is only in effect for 30 days. We'll see how reasonable they are in returning parts if they are found to be defective.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks