What's new

Buy your own Mech!... (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
m-must have this!

I can just imagine driving it to work and parking it in the parking lot... awesome!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
that might just be the coolest thing i've ever seen.

please let me win the lotto soon...

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
Umm, Carl? The exchange rate with Japan is something like 108 yen to the dollar, so the $335 000 figure above is about right. :crazy: I hate to ask what you've been smoking...

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
He was joking about how weak the yen is compared to the dollar.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Hmmmmm..... Gut it, install a 96" S&S V-twin for more power (+$5500), add custom flame paintjob (+$1000), Invest in microphone + voice software to create custom catchprases for robot in ED-209 voice (Get out of my way/ Your car is a piece of crap/ No, I do NOT want to Biggie-size that et cetera)

Then get some of those vintage machine-guns from The Sportsman Guide (wth non-functional recievers for your safety) to replace the Nerf guns....

Oh yeah. I could get a second mortage for one of those.

Shane Roach

Stunt Coordinator
1.5 kph? If it's gonna be that slow, why even bother making it move at all? For that money, you could buy two or three full-size X-Wing fighters, and nobody will expect them to fly or fire torpedoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks