What's new

Buy these DVD's! help me get through college (1 Viewer)

alan j g

Grip
Ok I haven't been into HT since I got into college. cant afford it :frowning:. Well I found these in a drawer earlier today and thought I'd get rid of them.

I think I watched each of them once. They are all opened, and I inspected each one of them and none of them have any scratches. Cases are in good conditiona and have all the little pamphlets. All of them are widescreen.

AVIA guide to home theater (all filters are included)SOLD
American Beauty
Gone in 60 Seconds SOLD
Way of the Gun
Finding Forrester
The Insider
Traffic
Crouching Tiger Hidden dragon.

$8 each, plus shipping.

you can aim me at generationfourth or email me at [email protected]

P.S. I'm not on the good seller list because I havent sold any DVD's here. About a year ago I did sell my sony 7700, my vega, and a few other things. unfourtanetly I cant remember who I sold them to.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Alan, I'll take the AVIA DVD. :D Email or PM me, and I"ll have paypal to you immediately

alan j g

Grip
Alan, I'll take the AVIA DVD. Email or PM me, and I"ll have paypal to you immediately
Joe, sorry a few minutes after posting I recieved an email from some one wanting the AVIA. The sale is pending. And a little bit after that I got another email. Unless you are either of them, then it will be yours if the sale falls through

sorry,
alan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks