Buy Spiderman DVD, get 1 DVD free from Buy.com

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Balcziak, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

I ran across this deal at Buy.com and I haven't seen it offered by any other reseller. It seems like quite a bargain for a title many people will be buying anyway. Also, Buy.com has free shipping.
    Link to Buy.com Spiderman deal
    The text of the offer:
    Get a Free* DVD from Columbia Tri-Star Home Entertainment! *Buy Spider-Man on DVD and get any one (1) of the DVDs listed below free* by mail from Columbia Tri-Star Home Entertainment. Official mail-in cetificate will arrive inside your Spider-Man DVD. Choose from this list of DVDs: Air Force One, Ali, Bad Boys (Special Edition), Big Daddy, Black Hawk Down, Boyz in the Hood, Bridge on the River Kwai (single disc), Charlie's Angels (Special Edition), Close Encounters (single disc), Cruel Intensions, Finding Forrester, From Here To Eternity, Ghostbusters, Joe Dirt, Lawrence of Arabia (single disc), Legends of the Fall (Special Edition), Not Another Teen Movie, On the Waterfront, Resident Evil, Stripes, Taxi Drive (Special Edition), The 6th Day (Special Edition), The Fifth Element, Tommy, or Two Can Play That Game. Offer expires January 31, 2003. Shipping and handling fees apply.

2. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

Oops. Maybe there's no free shipping on this item. The usual "Free shipping applies to this item" logo is missing from the product description. This could be a temporary glitch since Buy.com seems to offer free shipping on most items, including the VHS and LE DVD versions of this film. I dunno.

3. Chad A Wright

Chad A Wright Supporting Actor

I thought I read that this deal was being included in all copies of Spider-Man, not just the ones from Buy.com. I could be wrong, however.