What's new

Buy.com: Shipping timeframe on games (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Dan said it was Okey-day to ask it here since it's game specific
When does Buy.com usually ship games? Is it on street or do they tend to ship targeting street? I want to know when I should start pannicking on Steel Batallion if I don't get notice :)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
i ordered a HD once from buy.com........the hard drive was three weeks late getting to me AFTER i recieved a tracking number, and i paid for 2 day shipping.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I should say that aside from T2 being 5 days after street, and some SKU mixups on their end with Lethal Weapon DCs, I've had nothing but good service from them, just wondering about games specifically

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I only ordered from Buy once and it was horrible. I preordered Silpheed for PS2 a good 4 months before it came out(actually 1 month before original date with 3 months of delays). Anyways, after the game finally did get finished, they didn't ship it for 3 weeks after the local walmart got it in and I eventually cancelled my order.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
so in other words, if I don't see a shipping notice by the day before street, it's time to panic?

Andre F

Screenwriter
Just wanted to pop in and say I've had 2 VERY bad experiences with Buy.com. Very ugly indeed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks