What's new

Buy.com has JBL Nsp-1 package for 229.95, free shipping (1 Viewer)

Mike Mace

Stunt Coordinator
They reduced the price of this package even more.....229.95 for a JBL N-center and 4 N-24's, with free shipping.

Good lookin deal.

Mike

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Mike
Thanks for the heads up!!! I just ordered a set - It's good to finally replace my "weakest link" Sony speaker setup I have now :)
SVS to be added later on down the road.......
Again - thank you for the info!
Mike

derek

Second Unit
Well..I ordered it Monday at $249...however my order is still in 'warehouse' mode...as in they haven't shipped (though the ad says 24-48 hr shipping.) I'm hoping they do have these sets in stock.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads up Mike. I had pricematched Buy.com to jandr to get them for $249 and just got done talking to them and the are going to adjust it again. Man jandr rocks. Thanks again for saving me some more money.
JAson :emoji_thumbsup:

Azri

Auditioning
My status is still Sent to Warehouse but I already recieved the speakers. The weird thing, they haven't charged my card. What suppose I do ??? It is my Bank/Charge card so I don't want they charge me while I have no funds.

Mike Mace

Stunt Coordinator
I would probably make sure the fundage is in your account and just keep an eye out for them to charge it. More than likely they will catch it sooner or later, but if not, you got the greatest deal of us all. :)

derek

Second Unit
buy.com just got back to me. The nsp1 set is backorded. They are not expecting to ship for 1-2 weeks. *SIGHS* What bugs me is that their website STILL says they have them in stock (ships 24-48 hrs.) They say they update the site every 24 hrs...well they still haven't updated it for over a week. Misinformative at best and misleading at worst.

Scott Yuri

Stunt Coordinator
I'll join the "warehouse" does anyone actually have these speakers right now that will price match?

Scott Graham

Agent
I'm in waiting on the warehouse as well. One to Two week huh... What is the deal at jandr? $249 but is that with free shipping?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info. I hope these sound great with music as my current Kenwood HTB-504 speakers do NOT! :)
As a previous Buy.com customer, I have to say for a company with such a professional looking site they have the worst shipping ever. I'll try price-matching at jandr.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I'm still in "Warehouse" status also. Big Bummer :thumbsdown:
Derek - did you call them about your order? I placed my order just after you did(I believe) -so- if you are on backorder status, well I know I am also :frowning:)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Scott L : Please let us know how it goes with J & R - I may try the same tactic. They would only have to drop $20 to match buy.com - and that should be an easy task from my past experiences (2) with J & R

Mike

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Michael- I posted their response in the other thread in the Speakers section but I'll be glad to post it again. Another guy and I were both unsuccessful in getting them to price match. jandr is $249 shipped firm.

I ordered from buy.com today instead. I'm in no rush to receive them and I'd like to save the $20.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thanks Scott

I'm kinda suprised that J&R wouldn't match - hmmm...guess I'll just wait and see what we get from buy.com after all.

I hope they get some more in-stock....aren't these speakers (NSP-1) being discontinued? Seems like it would be hard to get more now.

Kyle W

Grip
I just got J&R to price match Buy.com's price. I called their 800# and after the salesman was able to find it on buy.com's website, got authorization to match it.

Guess the trick may be to keep trying and hope you get a different salesperson.

Kyle

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Well...No need for me to get J&R to price match buy.com now....My JBL speakers are on the way via UPS!

Looks like the status has been updated on the buy.com web site as well.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks