What's new

Buy 2 Xbox games get 1 free at Amazon (1 Viewer)

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Amazon is running a deal where if you buy 2 of the following Xbox games, you get one free:

Timesplitters 2
Blinx
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship
NBA Inside Drive
NHL Hitz 2003
Dead to Rights
Kelley Slater Pro Surfer
Blade 2

I'm posting this first, to let everyone know that the deal is out there, and second, to see if anyone wants to go in on some games together.

I'm really only interested in Blinx and Timesplitters 2(order would ship to me around Oct. 25) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy one of the 8 games listed above for $33.33 + around $3 for first class shipping with insurance. Obviously, you'd have to wait longer to get the game than you would buying it in a store, but you'd also get it for $36, as opposed to paying $50+tax at retail. If anyone is interested in helping me fill out my order, let me know, otherwise, I'll probably just pick up an extra Timesplitters 2 and exchange it at Wal-Mart for GTA: Vice City.

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Lord of the rings sucked. I would rent it first if you have not played it. Thats a good deal but I would only want one of those games (maybe two).

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Jeff, I think I've decided not to take advantage of this deal. Reading up on the games in question a bit more, it looks like there are going to be some better choices in the next couple of weeks than Blinx and TS2. I think I'm going to go with Contra and TJ&E 3 instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks