What's new

Buy 1 get 1 FREE Blu Ray Titles at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yep, good thru next Saturday:

Buy 1, Get 1 Free This Week - Offer Good only on these 7 Titles:

$24.99 Each:

House of Flying Daggers
Kung Fu Hustle
Black Hawk Down

$29.99 Each:

Monster House
Click
Talladega Nights: Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
Underworld: Evolution

Neal_C

Second Unit
Weird, I posted this on Saturday, it got immediately moved to coupons and bargains and then permanently deleted from the forum.

Thanks for posting it for all to see.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino

Not so weird. Deals that begin on Sunday can ONLY be posted on Sunday (as in 12AM Sat night) :)

Btw, picked up Black Hawk Down and Kung Fu Hustle;)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I'll be picking up BHD and HoFD (as long as BB has them in stock) tomorrow afternoon.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
HoFD had tremendous sound. The PQ was very soft though as a heads up Ron, the dvd was even worse when I checked back with it.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Damn, I just bought Black Hawk Down from Best Buy last week.

Do you think there's any chance I could go back with the receipt and get the free disc?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, picked up Talladega Nights/Underworld along with Donner version of Superman II in-store today after getting the PS3 60GB at Target.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
We had a Buy 2 get 1 Free here in Canada at FS during boxing week sales for both BR and HD, though not limited to certain titles. Ended up picking up 12 HD and 12BR movies to add to my collection.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks Neil, I went yesterday and they were sold out of all Blu-ray's for the ad and their not getting anymore in.

Neal_C

Second Unit
To make this deal even a little sweeter, Best Buy has an offer where you get a $20 DVD free with TaxCut Premium (19.99). When you combine the offers in your cart online, this is what I got:

TaxCut Premium, BHD and Underworld for $35.xx. BHD was out of stock in all my stores, so I had to pay $3 to have it shipped. The other two I could pick up.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Talladega or Click? Very similar as far as BD50, 1080p extras and such. I guess I'm asking which movie do you prefer and/or is the vid on TN as bad as Hi Def Digest made it out?

SVTStingRay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel
ill say this for hd dvd, at least they had the decency of including a good title king kong unlike the talladega nights with ps3

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Neal C,

Thanks for the heads-up. I paired Tax Cut Premium with Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Blu-ray) and got the latter for $4.99. Can't beat that for a little Milla Jovovich, extremely, guilty-pleasure extravaganza! ;)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Yeah I managed to pick up BHD and TN yesterday .. pretty good deal if you ask me.

Hows the PQ on BHD and TN? Won't be able to watch them for a few weeks, curious how good they are...

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Yep....

Picked up MONSTER HOUSE and got the TALLEDEGA NIGHTS free....

Now, as the pricing on Blu is so much higher than HD-DVD, it will be a while before I spend more.....

Dugger

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks