What's new

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid SE on June 6th See Post #8 (1 Viewer)

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
I wouldn't mind Fox giving the two disc treatment to The Hustler either, since we're getting new editions of both Butch Casidy and the Sundance Kid and The Towering Inferno from them :)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well, the only thing that's going to get me to rebuy this film would be a significant improvement in picture quality.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Yikes. 2006 is turning into the year of the double-dip.

I really didn't see this re-release coming but if there's improved A/V over the current disc then I'll pick it up. The new extras look interesting also.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor

The original DVD (and the old SE laserdisc) had a documentary by this title, but it was definitely not made in 1994 -- the IMDb says 1970, which sounds right. Anyone know anything about this?

Jeff D Han

Supporting Actor
The interview clips were done in 1994 (I think for the
laserdisc 25th anniversary SE), but the 45 minute documentary was shot during the shooting of the film.

GaryEA

Second Unit

I just saw the cover yesterday and thought the same thing. I'm surprised more haven't mentioned this.

Looking forward to Goldman's commentary. I enjoy listening to what he has to say. Will be picking this one up for sure. I think I saw History Behind the Lens a few months ago. Would this be the same one as History Vs Hollywood? I enjoyed it immensely but wasn't able to get a copy in Australia.

The cover art looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks