What's new

But I'm a Cheerleader uncensored (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
But I'm a Cheerleader was cut down to obtain an R in the US and I'm interested in getting the original version. I know I can get it from the UK for a fairly reasonable $17 or so, but I'd liek to know if there are any uncensored NTSC versions and if it's possible to go cheaper.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
But I'm a Cheerleader was cut down to obtain an R in the US and I'm interested in getting the original version. I know I can get it from the UK for a fairly reasonable $17 or so, but I'd liek to know if there are any uncensored NTSC versions and if it's possible to go cheaper.

KevinMB

Grip
The region 2 DVD is cropped on all sides, I think, but you do get extra scenes. So really it's a toss up... you might consider picking up the R1 and the R2.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I'm curious to know whether the version I saw at SIFF (Seattle Intl Film Fest) a few years ago was R or uncut.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Supporter
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Well, I have the R2 arriving tomorrow on rental from NicheFlix. It really is cropped, based on those comparisons, but I wanted to check out the uncut version. I've never seen the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola92
Recent bookmarks