What's new

"But I'm a Cheerleader"--OOP? (1 Viewer)

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
Watched But I'm a Cheerleader last night on IFC and was going to order the DVD online...but found that on Amazon.com a "new" copy was selling for $44.99. Sounds like it's OOP to me. Anyone know anything official?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Lasersedge shows it for $20. Almost all the retailers listed on DVDpricesearch seem to have it at or around $20 (DVDempire, DVDplanet, Walmart, SamGoode, etc).

-vince

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
It could temporarily be OOP, because Lions Gate recently terminated their output deal with Universal in order to issue the titles on their own label, and this was one of those titles. Sounds like a wily clerk at Amazon is trying to take advantage.

Simon Basso

Stunt Coordinator
If you are multiregion, you can get it from Hong Kong retailers such as dddhouse for about $8-9 delivered. Think it may be non-anamorphic though, I haven't seen it.

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
It could temporarily be OOP, because Lions Gate recently terminated their output deal with Universal in order to issue the titles on their own label, and this was one of those titles. Sounds like a wily clerk at Amazon is trying to take advantage.
You're probably right. It was actually one of Amazon's outside sellers selling that copy "new" on Amazon's site. Maybe we'll get an even better release from Lions Gate, with more extras, unreleased footage, etc. Thanks for the heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks