What's new

Bush Audio Cabnets (1 Viewer)

David Ryan

Grip
I am looking to buy a nice home for my home theater equipment. Since I may not be living where I am in a year I want to know if investing in a quality Oak or Cherry Wood Audio Tower is worth it. I have seen them ranging from 250 to 400 dollars. Or should I go out and buy one by Bush (100 dollars at best buy), and save the rest for when I get a more permenant residence. I am leaning more twords the cheaper one for now, but I would like to hear what other people think.

Dave

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
Why would not living where you are now have an impact on whether you spend the additional money to buy a higher quality cabinet. You will have to move either cabinet you purchase. Spend the money now instead of wasting it when you upgrade a year from now.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Not to mention – when you buy a new house you’ll be spending lots of money on this and that for the place. Trust me. You might not have the funds at that time to get a nice entertainment center. I’d get it now, if you have the money.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I purchased a Bush entertainment center for my 57" RPTV. It looks awesome IMHO. It also hides wires very well. The store wanted $400 for it I offered $350 they said yes. They were out of stock so I had to go to another store and they would only do $360. When time to purchase go in there and say I like this one and one down the road at a competitor. If you give it to me for this price I'll take it. It works sometimes. You can only be told yes or no. So try it. I was really in this situation so I wasn't lying when I told them I liked one down the road.

nik k

Agent
I bought the Bush AD47741, http://www.bushfurniture.com/html/audioc_7.htm , and i love it.... but the problem is that it is not very deep 23". My onkyo Tx-SR800 did not fit. Even my Sony DVP-NC655P had trouble. The component outs were located right at the rear beam of the rack. I had to have the dvd slighly pushed to the side. I decided to keep the receiver under my tv in the tv stand and placed digital cable box and PS2 on the rack along with other pictures and the sort (please the GF). Jst make sure you have plenty of room for your A/V equipment. Good luck
nik

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks