What's new

Burnt out Adire Audio ACD1 Tweeter (1 Viewer)

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
So I busted one of my Adire Audio ACD1 tcompression tweeters. What can I do as far as replacing it? I heard Adire is also not selling anything themselves anymore and the two sites they have listed don't have their tweeters. Matt

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
Matt, they probably have some still around, try calling them at 425-778-9663. Also the Eminence APT-50, available at Parts Express part number 290-530, may be a "close enough" replacement. Hopefully some people who know more about the Adire HE kits can clarify.

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
I'll try calling the number. The eminence may be the way to go simply because it's cheaper. $29.99 list with a 24.99 actual price. I'd just need the thread adapter. My ACD1 looks pretty much exactly like that but with the threads on the outside. Thanks for the help. Matt

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Call Adire and they can hook you up with a replacement. You will want the same tweeter as what's in there originally.

tubetrapper

Auditioning
Real Name
Guglielmo
Hello,
I've also a pair of Adire Audio HE10.1 and I'm interested to buy one pair of ACD1 last version to upgrade my speaker to MKII.

If you have any new I'm very interested.

Thanks
Ciao
Guglielmo
Italy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks