What's new

BURNOUT 2 (XBOX LIVE scoreboards) (1 Viewer)

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
Anybody here playing this game on XBOX? If so, do you have any stats on the "live" scoreboard?

I got the game yesterday and was quickly addicted to getting all the top times in the races.

I played for 7-8 hours straight! I completed the game and put up all #1 top times on the tracks as of 2:30am early this morning.

BURNOUT 2 on XBOX with the "live" scoreboard is really cool!

Oh yeah...my Gamertag is JerriG.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Graeme, you don't compete directly against someone so no... it's just for stats purposes and bragging rights.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Well, whether you compete with someone else in the game is irrelevant. If the game has some sort of Live support, there's no reason that it shouldn't allow me to see who's online and what they're playing. I may want to jump out and play MotoGP with someone if I get an invite.

IMO every game, whether it has Live online play should support the Friends list.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I see what you mean. Dunno if the developers see it the same way, but it's a good point.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Just picked this up today. Sold my PS2 version to help pay for this one, mainly for the 15 new crash courses.
And on Rattlesnake Row...some weird glitch happened during my crash sequence. All the cars, trucks and buses were piled up and the game was about to tally the score, when suddenly, all the cars and buses go shooting away, almost as if a bomb went off and sent the vehicles flying. My roomies and I freaked out and the score went through the roof. My record on this stage in PS2 was 96,000,000. When this glitch happened on XBOX, my score was 198,000,000. Strange stuff...I cant wait to post that on the boards.

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
JerryG wrote:
When this glitch happened on XBOX, my score was 198,000,000. Strange stuff...I cant wait to post that on the boards.
You know, I was surprized to see extemely high numbers on the crash board. There is also a high oncoming # for the Reverse PA airport. How is that done? Does anyone care to share? Is it posted elsewhere?

Edit: I'd like to know how to do both so I can "freak out" my friends when they come over. :D I don't care to much about the scoreboard.

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
FIGAROU,

Ahh...so its you.

Don't worry.

I wasn't on yesterday, but I will be challenging your top times very soon... :)

I, too, had the PS2 version with plenty of practice.

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
I wasn't on yesterday, but I will be challenging your top times very soon...
If you do beat my times, you could win by a tenth or a hundredth of a second. I didn't crash or have the guard rails slow me down on some tracks. ;)

I'm mostly trying to beat my own times. But when I check the scoreboard to see who is better, it turns out I'm 1st. :D

There is a few tracks I like to race on. If you noticed, I'm nowhere near 1st on some tracks. Those tracks I don't care about. Someday I'll work on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks